Since 2005, I’ve had and deleted numerous blogs. The main reason? I never picked the proper theme and did not know the tried and tested ways to get tons of traffic. I’m a writer, so my blog posts were pretty good. I’m sure I could have done better with product reviews but never took the time to learn how to write a great one.
Building and monetizing a niche blog, is pretty much an art form and Charlene Burke has it down to a science. She has put together a monthly membership site at a very reasonable cost. Everything you need to know, will be taught in easy to learn steps.
- Choosing a great niche
- How to easily setup up WordPress
- Sell advertising space on your blog
- How to customize your blog and the areas to concentrate on
- Promoting affiliate offers and books
- Where to get content ideas and write review articles plus the ever popular “Tips”and “How To blog” posts.
- How to product vendors to promote your blog and the best ways to get traffic today.
This is a jam packed membership program that I think is priced very reasonably. Take a look and see for yourself, no pressure. And remember, if your budget is tight, think it over before you hit that buy button. Don’t ever put stress on yourself by buying something that is going to impact your monthly bills. Yes, you can think it over and in my case, I wanted something back in the day, so I gave up buying coffee and newspapers everyday, so that it did not impact what I had for food, utilities and such.
To your success and here is the link:
James W. Brown
The Digital Hermit