Well after completing 3 very successful PLR DFY Bundles in the self-development niche, with my partner…I decided to expand. I’ve created a totally fresh Time Management Course.
In this course, I lay out many of the elements, that anyone working from home, needs to know and work on, to be totally successful. I’ve also included some tips on how to gain and keep high quality clients and even fire those that are destroying your Time Management, and of course dragging your freelance business down.
Having worked from home for the past 12 years, as a freelance copywriter/ghostwriter and now PLR Content Creator, I feel that I’ve added some fresh ideas to the Time Management needs of work at homes. Research is a big part of my working at home and I’ve written extensively in the Self-Development and Health/Fitness areas.
What will you learn in this course?
Section One Intro: Why Time Management and Productivity Go Hand In Hand
Section One: Declutter First
-Why decluttering your workspace is important for your time management.
-What to declutter
-How to declutter
-Where everything goes that is not essential.
Section 2: Your mindset
- Having a highly focused mind
- Eliminate stinky thinking
- Be prepared to do the hard stuff first, setting your day up for success
Section 3: Healthy mind and body
- How to fuel your body and why it is important in time management
- Exercise and stretching are a must
- Setting up your day with proper hydration and handy healthy snacks.
- Why proper sleep instead of party hearty is essential for time management
Section 4: Determining your time and managing it.
- Decide your hours and how to stick to it.
- An effective schedule for time management
- How many clients can you handle and why that number is important to your time management
- Find clients that you want to work with and that respect your time and talent.
- Why giving low promises but overdelivering, will get and keep those dream clients
- Firing clients that absorb your time and cost you potential money.
Section 5: Time management tools
- How to prioritize your day
- Finding the right tools for what you do
- Using the Pomodoro technique and The Matrix
- Time managements apps for freelancers
Section 6: Goals and Motivation
- Staying on your time management task while having the right goals for you.
- How to stay focused and motivated while managing your time
- Visualizing for freelancers and creatives
Section 7: Eliminate distractions and how to say no.
- The proper work area and setting boundaries
- Saying no to family, friends and time wasters
- Understanding that you work for yourself. However it is still a job. Would you fire you?
Of course not, but let’s boost that performance.
Section 8: You must track your performance
- Keeping a journal to understand where you started and what needs to be adjusted
- Rating performance and rewarding when deserved.
The 7 Day Challenge:
I hope to see you as a student soon.
The link to my course on Udemy: